Wednesday 3 October 2012

RUFFLED... WEDDING MONTH

Ruffled... was one of the first Wedding Blogs I discovered. Along with a HUGE gallery of real weddings from all over the world, there's also some great D.I.Y inspiration projects - including free template downloads for everything from hens party decorations to seating charts! I am big fan of free templates, I appreciate how much time the maker has invested into the template, and to give it away for free just to spread the love, it's so kind!
Favourite Wedding.... Emma & James. Location in Fiztory, Victoria (a suburb in Melbourne), I love the typical 'Australianess' of this wedding. It was held at the local Town Hall, a prominent fixture to any Aussie town, & a place which I fondly remember spending all my important childhood events at (my favourite was the Annual Strawberry Fete!). The Bride & Groom travelled together with the guests to the wedding in a double-decker bus, so they saw each other before the ceremony which I have always admired (walking down the isle can be so daunting!). Must not forget to make note of the Bride's gorgeous vintage summer dress!
I think the Bride describes planning a wedding the best when she said this:  "If I had one piece of advice to couples planning a wedding, it would be to really think about who you are as people and what’s important to you, bundle it all together and add the people you love. You can’t lose!"
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

rammikin {creative} said...

Thanks for your comment, what is your blog and I'll pop over for a look?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...